Tuesday, May 23, 2006

For the Record: No Nude Pics of Lindsay Czarniak Here

Our logs show that approximately 1% of you visit because you want to read something here. The other 99% are directed here when you search for pics of Lindsay Czarniak, the NBC4 sports reporter we hailed as DC's First Hot News Anchor last fall. We want to see more of her, too, but this is a family-oriented blog. Actually, we just don't know where to get revealing photos of Ms. Czarniak.

But since she is the most popular topic around here, we'll link you to some of her work. Last winter, she chronicled the Torino Winter Olympics for NBC4 in a blog that reveals her girl-next-door-ness. To get a taste of Torino, Lindsay recommends Caffe il Bicerin:

It’s the most famous cafe in the city. It was created in 1763 and it’s famous for its "bicerin," the famous hot chocolate drink of Torino. It's coffee, hot dark chocolate and heavy cream mixed together, but the cafe itself is tiny. It's across from a church in a gorgeous piazza where folks leave church zapped of energy and walk across the street for a suger load-up.

Like any All-American girl she's brought back slides from her trip...

And then in March she did a similar assignment in Indianopolis, where the local favorites, the George Mason Patriots, didn't do so well. )c:

On your way out, be sure to vote for Lindsay for Favorite Woman Sportscaster at wanderlist.com.

And yes, this entire post was a shameless attempt to get more hits. But if you have pics of hot sportscasters in bikinis, leave a link in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. lindsay shmindsay. i mean, she's a lovely gal but the disciminating Notions' Oceans visitor is searching for suggestions on what kind of cocktails to drink on friday. helloooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:21 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:26 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:46 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:36 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:30 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:31 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete