Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Letterman to O'Reilly: 60% of What You Say Is Crap

The other night O'Reilly was on Letterman, where they talked about why O'Reilly wants us all to be "very careful of what we say at this important time in America's history [or else]" and Letterman told him he was an ass for not having boundless sympathy for people like Cindy Sheehan. They went back and forth about the intelligence that got us to Iraq, then Letterman hit a homer:

Letterman: “I’m not smart enough to debate you point to point on this, but I have the feeling, I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap. [audience laughter] But I don’t know that for a fact. [more audience applause]

Paul Shafer: “60 percent.”

Letterman: “60 percent. I’m just spit-balling here.”
Go straight for the video clip at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment